Following up the successful launch of BlackChicagoEats.com, the largest directory of Black owned restaurants in Chicago has now partnered with TheBlackMall.com to host the first ever Black Chicago Eats Food Court.
On October 15, the popular Super Ujamaa Market (SUM) returns by popular demand to The Chicago State University campus (JDC – Gymnasium) located 9500 S. King Dr. from 10 am to 5 pm. SUM will feature dozens of vendors, a mini job fairand include cooking, martial arts, dancing and drumming demonstrations, as well as highlighting local artists with superb talent. For more info, click here to visit the Facebook page.
Below is the line up of incredible food vendors participating in this event.
- The Cultured Vegan who will surprise us with a traditional ethnic dining with a health conscious twist
- Food Slam Dining Like a Queen will offer beef hot dogs and nachos for those looking for fun food
- Taurus Flavors, Inc. will be offering their delicious Hoagy Supreme and Supreme Steak sandwiches
- I-94 Ribs will be bring that bar b cue that could have you slapping someone you love
- B’Kreative Desserts & More with some tasty cupcakes and pastries.